Who doesn’t want that?!
From The Dating Divas
- For a slimmer appearing waistline, hp suggests angling your body towards the camera instead of facing it square on.
- If you put weight on your back leg, you’ll feel more comfortables and look natural instead of awkward according to Photography Awesomesauce.
- To look thinner, leave space between your arms and your body to show your waistline.
- Remember to push your shoulders back and don’t slouch. (After 10 shots we usually forget to sit or stand straight)
- Avoid looking down to prevent a double chin says Cosmopolitan.
- To avoid the totem pole look, bend whatever can bend.
- Don’t leave your arms hanging straight down. Try touching the person next to you or resting your hand on a nearby object.
- Try look places other than directly at the camera for a more natural look. Maybe look off to the side or past the photographer into the distance.
- Schedule your shoot at the “golden hour” near sunrise and sunset.
- Blissfully Domestic says you can minimize a big nose by tilting your head just slightly upward.
- Self-conscious of big ears? Blissfully Domestic has a solution for that too! Position yourself at an angle so only one ear is showing.
- To avoid shine, use LOTS of powder on your face and neck.
- Check your makeup with a camera, not a mirror. Remember, you need to apply more than usual for it to show in pictures! (Check Tara’s post for your guide to a flawless face)